1. In one G-d who is “echad” and eternal, as declared in the Shema. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
2. That Yeshua is the Messiah of Israel as foretold by the prophets in the Tenakh. (Psalm 2)
3. In the guidance of the Ruach Ha Kodesh, (Holy Spirit) and the redemptive work of the Messiah.
4. That the entire Torah was given by G-d to Moses, out teacher, and is foundational to the interpretation of all scripture.
5. That all the words of the Prophets and the Writings are true.
6. That the Bible, consisting of the Torah, Prophets, Writings, and the Accounts of Yeshua, including the letters, are the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of G-d.
7. In the coming of the Messiah, and even though He may delay, nevertheless we anticipate every day that He will come. (Jeremiah 23:5) (13 Principles of Faith)
8. In the resurrection of the dead, everyone found written in the book will be delivered. “Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” (Daniel 12:1-2)
9. In G-d’s eternal covenant with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants as a holy nation. (Jeremiah 31:35-36)
10. That G-d is gathering the Jewish people and assembling them out of the countries where they have been scattered and he is restoring them to their own land which He gave to their fathers as an eternal possession. (Ezekiel 11:17)